COVID-19 Level 1 lockdown
Latest Update 01/10/2020
1. FightClub Post Lockdown Prevention and Mitigation Guidelines:
- Face masks are no longer compulsory while doing vigorous exercise as long as social distancing of at least two metres is adhered to.
- Surgical gloves will be supplied to clients using Fight Club Boxing Gloves. Latex Gloves are not mandatory as the WHO advices its not required to wear gloves, rather engage in regular hand washing however we would suggest using these while using our gloves as a precautionary measure.
- Disinfectant spray and paper towels are provided for cleaning down equipment before and after use.
- Hand sanitiser is available for staff and clients to use.
- We have introduced a shift system to minimize the amount of staff in the premises at any given time.
- If you are not feeling well please skip training. We will be screening all clients temperatures at the door. If your reading is over 37,5 we will request that you do not train that day, to help ensure the safety of everyone else. Staff will be subjected to the same screening with further emphasis being added to other Covid-19 symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing), Staff with any of the above symptoms will be sent home and advised on the government guidelines which they should follow.
- Private Sessions and Classes will need to be booked online and will be limited to a max of 15 members per class. This ensures we adhere to social distancing guidelines under COVID-19 restrictions. Bookings can be done on the following link.
- Members will be encouraged to rather use home shower and changing facilities.
- Bookings also ensures a register is kept to track contact between members.
- Classes will start on the hour however warm-ups would be done outside to allow for sanitation of equipment inside the gym.